Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My favorite Food
One of my favorite foods is 'ddukbokkie' that is one of the spicy foods in Korea. Young people usually eat that for dessert. It is easy to make the 'ddukbokkie'. Before, you cook you need prepare some Ingredients for make the ddukbokkie such as tube shaped rice cake, hot pepper paste, sugar, water, and green onions. If you already know the ingredients, you can start to make it. First, in a pan pour 4 cups of water and then boil the water for 10 minutes. Second, add some rice cakes, hot pepper paste, sugar and long pieces of green onions. When it is almost done, boil about 10 minutes more. Now, you can enjoy the food

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mihwa, I think that is good description how to cook ddukbokkie. I want to try that food. Where can I find that food?

    Romario

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow mihwa can you invite me and cook for me the ddukbokkie please. I would like to try it.

    aziz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too... I want to taste that food.
    When you invite Rio and Aziz, please invite me!
    I'm ready to go!

    ReplyDelete