Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Practice 6

1. There were several broken plastic toys in the middle of the floor.

2. Big black cloulds announced an approaching rainstorm.

3. Colorful rectangular flags hung from every window.

4. Children played on the green thick grass

5. I dream about relaxing on a beautiful white sand beach.

6. They got married in a small Italian stone cuhrch.

7. The parents left their young two childern with the grandparents while they worked.

8. Advanced Mr. Thompson's English class has thirty students.

9. The real estate agent pointed out several minor problems with the house.

10. Four large bedroom were broken.

Practice 7

1. The people want a smart, experienced and honest leader.

2. Most students like friendly, enthusiastic, and imaginative teachers.

3. I am tired of the cold, rainy weather.

4. I am looking forward to the warm, sunny, and relaxing days of summer.

5. The prince in a fairy tale is either tall dark and handsome or tall, blond, and handsome.

6. A fairy-tale prince is never short, bald, and ugly.

Practice 8

2. Four, shiny, and black limousines were parked outside the hotel.

3. The small and red apples looked sweet, crisp, juicy and delicious.

4. Hundreds of happy and cheering football fans ran onto the field.

5. The pretty new French teacher is from Quebec.

6. My father bought a beautiful and antiquem Persian rug as a twentieth anniversary gift for my mother.

Practicse 9

1. The frightened hungry dog waited for someone to feed him.

2. The little black dog waited ofr someone to feed him.

3. My mother always bakes a delicious chocolate cake for my little brother's birthday.

4. For his tenth birthday, he received a new metal baseball bat.

5. The coach's enthusiastic and supportive manner gave the team confidence.

Practice 10

1. Under the bed, I saw several fussy dust balls.

2. I also saw a pair of socks, pants and gloves.

3. Then I discovered a box of old black book

4. Next to it, I found a greasy paper bag with pencil, eraser, and notebook inside it.

5. The discovery of antiquated dark stuff didn't surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment